Thursday, January 2, 2014

My 2013 Favorites

-Jill Raposo

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a great 2013 and will have an even better 2014! A new year is a great opportunity to leave the troubles of the past behind and to move forward with new & positive endeavors. I myself am excited to create a new list of goals and work hard this year to achieve them. It was just 2 years ago that I had the crazy resolution to start my own makeup business and I'm happy to say that in that, I succeeded! Never give up on your dreams & goals. If you really want something, go after it and don't stop 'til it's yours! Resolutions shouldn't end the second week of January, they should end when they've been accomplished. So sit down and figure out what will take your life to the next level of greatness, and get to it!

Anyways.....
Here are some of my personal favorites from 2013. These are not necessarily the products I use on my clients. These are based on what works for my skin type/complexion, which is oily/combination. 

Primer: MAC Prep & Prime www.maccosmetics.com
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix (NC30) 
Concealer: MAC Pro longwear ( NC30)
Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit/ MAC RiRi Bronzer
Setting Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Medium Plus) 
Highlight: MAC Mineralize (Soft & Gentle)
Blush: Physicians formula mineral glow pearls (Natural Pearl) 
Lipstick: MAC Pro longwear (To the future) best nudey/peach color! 
Mascara: Victorias Secret Voluptuous Volume mascara
Eyeliner: MAC Powerpoint eye pencil (Engraved)
Gel liner: Maybelline eye studio (blackest black)
Eye Primer: MAC Paint Pot Painterly
Lashes: House of lashes (Noir fairy) www.houseoflashes.com

(oops forgot to put the lipstick in the photo!)


As you can see I LOVE MAC. If you are unsure of your color or what type of makeup best suits you, take a trip to a MAC store. The employees love to help and are amazing at what they do. If you have the time go visit Christina @ the Burlington Mall MAC store :) She's amaze! 

No comments:

Post a Comment