Saturday, August 23, 2014

Benefit's Push up liner Review

I am such a sucker for new products, especially products that claim to make you're life easier. When I heard about the new Benefit push up liner, I was psyched! I couldn't wait to go to Sephora and get my hands on it! I had seen it all over YouTube and thought it was a "must have" product that would probably be sold out everywhere because it was so great. Boy, was I wrong. 

Here's what Benefit claims it to be...
Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up Liner is the first foolproof and budge-proof gel liner in a pen. This eyeliner’s soft AccuFlex™ tip is custom-angled to draw an easy line. Its flat, wide guard gently pushes lashes aside to get close to lash line. A gorgeous way to open up eyes, this matte black gel formula won’t dry out, and its cutting-edge tip ensures a precise line every time. 

Sounds great right?! Wellllll.... It sucks. I was so disappointed!!! The applicator tip does not give you a "foolproof" wing liner and I actually found it more difficult than just using a liner brush. I also didn't like how dry it rubbed on. It didn't glide on at all and I had to keep twisting the tube to crank out more liner as I was going. Maybe mine was just a bad tube but I think if it were a bit more wet it would've worked better. If you've tried it out and love it or hate it, comment below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment