Friday, November 21, 2014

Jill's 10 Current Favorites

I had such amazing feed back on my blog post "10 things I couldn't live without" that I thought I'd update you all on some of my current favorites. So with that being said, here they are in no particular order.



  1. Maybelline Brow Drama: Thank you from the bottom of my heart Maybelline! My brows are a constant struggle and this product is my saving grace. It thickens them and makes the hairs stay so perfectly in place. It's pretty much mascara for your brows. (find it at any drugstore) 
  2. Sonia Kashuk Bronzer/Blush duo in the shade "glow". For $12 this product is amazing!! It gives you such a healthy and radiant glow. It's completely build able so if you want a subtle glow apply a little. If you want to look like a golden goddess keep applying! (find it at target)
  3. MAC #287 Duo fiber brush: Seriously, where have you been all my life!! Best brush to conceal under eyes ever. (find it at any MAC store or www.maccosmetics.com)
  4. LA Girl Pro Concealers: These are probably the 2nd best concealers I've ever used and they are less than $3! (MAC prolong wear is still my ultimate favorite) They are so creamy but dry so perfectly without creasing. Great for highlighting and contouring. (Find it at http://www.ikatehouse.com/la-girl-conceal.html for $2.49)
  5. MAC #210 Precision brush: I've been struggling for so long trying not to make my gel liner too thick and I finally found my answer. This brush is sooo thin that you can't go wrong. (find it at any MAC store or www.maccosmetics.com)
  6. MAC  Prep + Prime Natural Radiance: People have been asking me, "Do you airbrush yourself?" because my skin has been looking super flawless lately. Although it may be partially due to my amazing MAC prolong wear foundation I think I have this primer to thank as well. Instead of trying to explain it's amazingness here's a description from the MAC website.(find it at any MAC store or www.maccosmetics.com) A silky gel emulsion, rich in natural ingredients, that hydrates and primes to improve foundation or powder application, control oil and promote smooth texture. Vitamins E and C protect with antioxidants, while caffeine calms skin. Illuminating pearl powders reflect optic brightening. Now in two shades; Radiant yellow especially effective on deeper skin tones and Radiant Pink for fairer skin tones. The formula disappears upon application, resulting in a beautiful glow. (www.maccosmetics.com)
  7. Dr Brandt Pores No More: If you have pores you'll love this stuff! After your done with foundation (or before) pat this on to the areas where you have large pores, then powder. WAHLAH! no more pores! (Find it at Ulta or Sephora)
  8. Dose of Colors False lashes "Showstopper": My favorite lashes of life. That's all :) (find it at www.doseofcolors.com)
  9. Lime Crime Velvetine Matte lipstick: I love how unique the colors are and they last forever on your lips. Some of my favorites are Suedeberry, Pink Velvet, Wicked and Utopia. (find it at www.limecrime.com or www.naimies.com)
  10. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: If you love the beauty blender this is an amazing dupe for it. I think I may even like it a little more due to its shape. It's about $5.99 at Ulta and worth every penny. (find it at Ulta, Khols, or Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment